Pasta Salad with Asparagus and Pecorino
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (7-ounce) jar diced sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped prosciutto
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Whisk first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; add asparagus during the last 3 minutes of cooking pasta. Drain pasta and asparagus, and add to dressing, tossing to coat. Cover and chill.
- Stir in tomatoes and remaining ingredients, tossing gently to combine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads