Pasta Salad w/ Spinach & Pine Nuts
- Tubular pasta cooked, a little more than al dente
- Paul Newman's Caesar Salad Dressing shaken, right from the bottle
- green onions finely chopped
- celery finely chopped
- baby spinach rinsed & dried
- pine nuts toasted
- Prepare pasta. Drain. Place in prep bowl.
- Prepare onions & celery. Dump onto pasta.
- Mix in enough Newman's Caesar dressing to wet well.
- Arrange the baby spinach leaves on a serving dish or on individual plates
- Spoon the pasta mixture in the middle.
- Garnish with toasted pine nuts.
- Serve immediately or chill for later serving - the flavors will be best at room temp.
- Chill any unused portions for late-night eating :-)
- Experiment w/ adding additional ingredients that will enhance but not overpower the other flavors...
This recipe is a personal recipe added by iamjeji and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note