Pasta Salad Vinaigrette
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) rotini or other pasta
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced bell pepper or sliced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced onion or sliced celery
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced cucumber or sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) bite-size broccoli florets or sliced zucchini
- 1. Cook pasta as directed on package. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- 2. Mix oil, vinegar and seasonings in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Toss pasta and vegetables in large bowl. Add dressing; toss gently. Cover.
- 3. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Toss lightly before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note