Pasta Salad Niçoise
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 (12-oz.) package NO YOLKS Dumplings
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 (16-oz.) bottle Italian dressing, divided
- 1 (12-oz.) can solid white tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 (2.25-oz.) can sliced ripe black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 (5-oz.) packages mixed salad greens
- 1. Cook dumplings according to package directions, adding green beans during last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2. Toss noodle mixture with 1 1/2 cups dressing in a large bowl; stir in tuna and next 5 ingredients. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 3. Place salad greens on a large serving platter; top with noodle mixture. Serve with remaining dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This