- 1 package(s) rainbow corkscrew pasta boiled & chilled
- 3 head(s) broccoli blanched & chilled
- 1 pound(s) grape tomatoes whole
- 1 bottle(s) Italian salad dressing prepared
- 1 package(s) Italian salad dressing mix dry
- 8 ounce(s) pine nuts whole
- 1 pound(s) pepperoncinis coarsely chopped
- 8 ounce(s) black olives sliced
- 8 ounce(s) pepperoni coarsely chopped
- 8 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese grated
- Prepare pasta as directed on package, drain & chill. Blanch broccoli florets by steaming until bright green and then set aside. combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl and toss to mix thoroughly. Chill for later or enjoy right away.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rehtaehp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note