Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) farfalle pasta
- ground pepper
- 1-2 cucumber sliced
- 1 cup(s) sun dried tomatoes diced
- 1 cup(s) fresh basil leaves packed
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh parsley packed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- Boil the pasta and drain. Toss with black pepper and 1 tablespoon olive oil. For the dressing, add all ingredients and stir well. Toss dressing with pasta and other ingredients. Serve with freshly grated parmeson cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jillt2013 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note