1. Boil Ziti in 2-3 qts. water and 1 Tbsp. oil and 1 Tbsp. salt until tender, but not mushy (7-9 min.)
2. Drain and plunge into cold water to stop cooking. Drain well.
3. While Ziti is cooking, cut the peppers into 1/4" x 1-1/2" slices.
4. Thinly slice onion.
5. Drain olives, rinse with water and drain thoroughly.
6. Combine Ziti, peppers, onion and olives in large bowl.
7. Pour about 1/2 C. salad dressing over and mix gently.
8. Refrigerate for 2-24 hours for Ziti to absorb the salad dressing and combine the flavors.
9. Stir gently, add more dressing if desired.
10. Sprinkle cracked pepper and salt if necessary. Stir gently and serve.
Go to full version of