- 1 pound uncooked fusille
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Whisk together vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until blended. Add pasta, cheese, and remaining ingredients, tossing to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and chill 8 hours.
Prep: 35 min.