Pasta Rolls with Hearty Meat Sauce
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 463
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 10.1g
- Saturated fat: 4.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 40.4g
- Carbohydrate: 53.3g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 584mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 3 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups Hearty Meat Sauce
- 1/2 cup canned no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Romano cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well. Cut noodles in half crosswise. Drain spinach; press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Combine Hearty Meat Sauce and tomato sauce in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
- Combine cottage cheese, Romano cheese, oregano, and basil in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Transfer cheese mixture to a bowl; add spinach, stirring well.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons spinach mixture on each lasagna noodle half, leaving a 1/4-inch border around the edge. Roll up each noodle, jellyroll fashion, beginning at narrow end.
- Spoon meat sauce into a 1-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Arrange rolls, seam side down, over sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes