Great for special occasions only since the fish calories are over 40% fat. Baked (400F for about 20 min from frozen or until flaky) and cut up pieces of 1 lb of tilapia would fix that but wouldn't have the crunch: but the broccoli, etc, do that for you or you could add some croutons.
Pasta Primavera with Fish
Van de Kamp’s® and Mrs. Paul’s® 100% whole fish fillets helps make this fresh and flavorful pasta primavera a great entrée.
More From Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's®
- 12 Mrs. PaulâsÂ® Crispy Fish Tenders
- 8 ounces fettucine pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup refrigerated Alfredo sauce, heated
- 4 cups assorted vegetables (broccoli, red bell pepper and green beans), blanched or steamed
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1. Bake Crispy Fish Tenders according to package directions; cut into bite-size pieces.
- 2. Meanwhile, toss hot cooked fettuccine with vegetables and Alfredo sauce.
- 3. Add baked Crispy Fish Tenders and top with shredded Parmesan cheese and if desired, season with freshly ground black pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta Primavera with Fish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes