Pasta Primavera Alfredo
Amount per serving
- Calories: 430
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 15%
- Fat: 18g
- Sodium: 320mg
- Sugars: 9g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Carbohydrate: 53g
- Protein: 15g
- Calcium: 20%
- 3/4 pound spaghetti, uncooked
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 3 carrots (3/4 lb.), cut into thin slices
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- COOK spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package, adding vegetables to the boiling water the last 3 min.
- MEANWHILE, cook remaining ingredients in saucepan on medium-low heat until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally.
- DRAIN spaghetti mixture; return to pan. Add sauce; toss to coat.
- kraft kitchens tipsSUBSTITUTEPrepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese. SPECIAL EXTRAPrepare as directed, adding 1 cup thawed frozen peas and 1/4 cup crumbled cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon or 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits to the sauce. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.SPECIAL EXTRAStir in 1/4 tsp. nutmeg and 1/8 tsp. white pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta Primavera Alfredo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes