- 3/4 pound spaghetti, uncooked
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 3 carrots (3/4 lb.), cut into thin slices
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- calories 430
- cholesterol 55 mg
- fiber 5 g
- iron 15 %
- fat 18 g
- sodium 320 mg
- sugars 9 g
- satfat 11 g
- carbohydrate 53 g
- protein 15 g
- calcium 20 %
How to Make It
COOK spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package, adding vegetables to the boiling water the last 3 min.
MEANWHILE, cook remaining ingredients in saucepan on medium-low heat until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally.
DRAIN spaghetti mixture; return to pan. Add sauce; toss to coat.
kraft kitchens tipsSUBSTITUTEPrepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese. SPECIAL EXTRAPrepare as directed, adding 1 cup thawed frozen peas and 1/4 cup crumbled cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon or 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits to the sauce. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.SPECIAL EXTRAStir in 1/4 tsp. nutmeg and 1/8 tsp. white pepper.