quick, easy, and healthy pasta recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup(s) red onion sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 bag(s) broccoli florets pre cut
- 1 head(s) cauliflower chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) sugar snap peas
- 1 bell peppers red or orange, sliced
- 1 yellow summer squash sliced
- 1 box(es) rainbow fusilli pasta
- 2 scallions minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) flat-leaf parsley minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) basil minced
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion and salt and saute over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Add broccoli, cauliflower, and half the garlic to the skillet. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes. Add peas, bell pepper, and squash. Cook approximately 5 minutes more, then stir in remaining garlic. Cook another minute and set aside. Once water is boiling, add fusilli and cook about 12 minutes. Drain thoroughly and transfer to a large bowl. Add vegetable saute and toss with tongs to combine. Sprinkle scallions, parsley, basil, and parmesan and toss again. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blowney and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note