Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) black olives
- 1/2 tub(s) cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 package(s) pasta
- 1 head(s) broccolini
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 bottle(s) italian dressing
- 1. Put a pot of water on high until boiling.
- 2. Add pasta, follow directions on box for boiling.
- 3. Drain pasta, soak in cool water until completely cooled.
- 4. Add black olives, tomatoes, and broccolini to the now cooled pasta.
- 5. Add all italian dressing (adjusting amount if needed) to the salad.
- 6. Toss the salad.
- 7. Serve salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LLovegood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note