Roasting the carrots, squash, and garlic brings depth of flavor to this favorite springtime pasta dish.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 360
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 9.9g
- Saturated fat: 5.8g
- Protein: 13.7g
- Carbohydrate: 56.3g
- Fiber: 6.1g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 435mg
- Calcium: 128mg
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1 1/2-inch strips (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into 1 1/2-inch strips (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 garlic cloves, quartered
- Cooking spray
- 8 ounces uncooked farfalle (bow tie pasta)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen petite green peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 500°.
- 2. Combine carrot, squash, and garlic on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray; coat vegetables generously with cooking spray. Roast vegetables at 500° for 20 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring after 15 minutes.
- 3. While vegetables roast, cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup pasta water.
- 4. Place pasta in a large bowl. Stir in roasted vegetables, reserved pasta water, tomatoes, and remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note