Roasting the carrots, squash, and garlic brings depth of flavor to this favorite springtime pasta dish.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 360
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 9.9g
- Saturated fat: 5.8g
- Protein: 13.7g
- Carbohydrate: 56.3g
- Fiber: 6.1g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 435mg
- Calcium: 128mg
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1 1/2-inch strips (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into 1 1/2-inch strips (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 garlic cloves, quartered
- Cooking spray
- 8 ounces uncooked farfalle (bow tie pasta)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen petite green peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 500°.
- 2. Combine carrot, squash, and garlic on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray; coat vegetables generously with cooking spray. Roast vegetables at 500° for 20 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring after 15 minutes.
- 3. While vegetables roast, cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup pasta water.
- 4. Place pasta in a large bowl. Stir in roasted vegetables, reserved pasta water, tomatoes, and remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes