- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli flowerets
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen snow pea pods, trimmed
- 12 fresh or frozen asparagus spears, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 10 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 7 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Bake pine nuts in a shallow pan at 350°, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until toasted; set aside.
- Cook broccoli, snow peas, and asparagus in a Dutch oven in boiling water to cover 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge into cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain again.
- Melt butter in a Dutch oven. Add garlic, and saute until tender. Add whipping cream and cheese, whisking until cheese melts.
- Add broccoli mixture, green onions, and next 7 ingredients, stirring constantly. Add pasta, and stir until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with pine nuts, and, if desired, additional Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes