- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces dry angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound Italian pork sausage links, casings removed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, drained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, optional
How to Make It
Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 13- x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, brown sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally to crumble the sausage; drain. Stir in diced tomatoes and the tomato paste; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
Drain pasta; rinse under cold water. Set aside. Beat eggs lightly in large bowl. Stir in Parmesan cheese, if desired. Add pasta; toss to coat. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared dish. Top with the sausage mixture; sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
Bake 32 to 35 minutes, or until sausage mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 8 squares to serve.