Pasta Pancakes and Gravy
More From Southern Living
- 2 (3-ounce) packages chicken ramen noodle soup mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Cook soup according to package directions; drain noodles, and set aside, reserving broth.
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons oil and flour in a saucepan over medium-high heat; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Add reserved broth, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Set gravy aside, and keep warm.
- Stir together cooked noodles, eggs, and next 4 ingredients. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spoon noodle mixture by 1/2 cupfuls into hot skillet, and cook, in batches, 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden brown, adding remaining 1 tablespoon oil as needed. Serve with warm gravy.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note