- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 14 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Stir together first 3 ingredients. Spoon 2 tablespoonfuls of mixture into each shell. Arrange shells, stuffed side up, into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Cook beef, onion, and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat 15 minutes, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce; cook 2 minutes. Pour beef mixture over shells.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This