Pasta in white sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil Oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour(Maida) Floor
- 10 slice(s) black olives
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 3 teaspoon(s) mayonnaise
- 0.5 package(s) spaghetti
- 5 piece(s) green beans Cut in small pieces
- 1 carrots small carrot pieces
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt Add to Taste
- 2 piece(s) green onions Chopped
- 1. Boil water and add little salt to it. Put the SpagHetti in boiling water. Cover the lid of the cooking jar. Once the Spaghetti becomes soft, drain water and let it dry for a while.
- 2. Now boil water and add salt and all chopped vegetables like beans, onions, capsicum, cabbage,etc. to it. Once the vegetables become soft, drain water and let it dry for a while.
- 3. To make the white sauce, put Olive oil in a cooking bowl. Add Maida (White floor) to it and cook it till it becomes slight brownish in color.
- 4. Add Milk to the Maida and stir it till it turns into thick white sauce.
- 5. Add Salt, Pepper, Orageno, Red Chilli powder, Chilly Flakes to the mix as per the taste.
- 6. Now mix the boiled vegetables and Spaghetti to the white sauce. Mix it well.
- 7. Add one slice of Cheese, Olives and mayonnaise to the Pasta. Turn off the flame and cover the Pasta with lid for a while.
- 8. Put in serving bowl and garnish with Orageno powder and small pieces of Cheese.
- Serve Hot!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Radhika and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note