Pasta Fagioli Soup
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 1.25 cup(s) small pasta shells
- 14.5 ounce(s) tomatoes (basil,garlic,oregano) diced
- 29 ounce(s) vegetable broth
- 1 stalk(s) kale cut 1 inch
- 1 can(s) white beans
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- Heat oil in large pot over med heat. Add onion and cook 5 min. Add garlic and cook 1 min.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth and 3 cups water - bring to simmer over high
- Add pasta- cook 5 min
- Stir in kale- cook 5 min
- Reduce heat to med- stir in beans and tom paste, spices.
- serve w parmesan
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes