Pasta Fagioli Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 1.25 cup(s) small pasta shells
- 14.5 ounce(s) tomatoes (basil,garlic,oregano) diced
- 29 ounce(s) vegetable broth
- 1 stalk(s) kale cut 1 inch
- 1 can(s) white beans
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- Heat oil in large pot over med heat. Add onion and cook 5 min. Add garlic and cook 1 min.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth and 3 cups water - bring to simmer over high
- Add pasta- cook 5 min
- Stir in kale- cook 5 min
- Reduce heat to med- stir in beans and tom paste, spices.
- serve w parmesan
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note