Rich and hearty soup made with prosciutto ham, white beans, and shell pasta in a yummy tomato based chicken broth.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) prosciutto ham sliced small
- 1 box(es) small shell similar pasta
- 2 can(s) cannellini beans both drained halfway
- 5-6 cup(s) chicken broth made from chicken base
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 jar(s) marinara sauce
- 1 can(s) minced tomatoes optional
- parmesan cheese
- Coat pot with olive oil, add garlic and Italian seasoning cook til brown, add ham and brown, add beans and broth mixture, bring to boil and reduce temp to simmer, add red sauce. Cook pasta separate to al dante. Place pasta in bowls and add soup on top. Add parm to taste. The longer it simmers the better the flavor. You can start the soup in the morning and transfer to a crock pot. When you come home from work, simply cook the pasta and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RebekahDowns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note