pasta e fagioli
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) cannellini beans
- 6 ounce(s) pancetta cut into 2 inch slices
- 28 ounce(s) canned tomatoes food processed lightly
- 1 yellow onion sliced, not too small
- 6 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 13 1/2 ounce(s) penne pasta, whole wheat
- handful parsley chopped
- italian seasoning to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese to taste freshly grated
- Heat oil in a large pan. Sautee garlic and onions for a minute. Add drained beans. Add tomatoes. Add a little parsley and Italian seasoning. Let it go for a half hour while you boil the water. Cook pasta. Throw the pasta in with the sauce, let it continue warming for a minute. Serve with parsley and cheese as garnishes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Douglasbranch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note