Pasta e Fagioli
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) grated Parmesan
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 3 minutes. Add the cooked pasta. Remove from heat and stir in the Parmesan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This