This dough is good for ravioli.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch(s) Kosher or sea salt
- 2 whole(s) Eggs lightly beaten
- Sift flour and a pinch of salt into a mound on a dry counter. Make a well in the center of the mound and add the eggs.
- Using your fingers or a fork, mix the eggs until smooth and uniform, then gradually incorporate the flour. Continue mixing until a smooth paste begins to form, then push flour over paste and work until dough comes together. (If the mixture is too soft, add a little extra flour; if it is too firm, add a little water.)
- Place flour and salt in a food processor. Gradually add the beaten eggs to the flour until everything comes together. Remove from the processor.
- Work dough until it is uniformly moist, then using the heel of your hand, knead for about 10 minutes or until dough is smooth and firm. Shape dough into a ball, cover with plastic wrap, and let rest in a cool, dry place for at least 15 minutes or up to an hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by artschumann and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta dough Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes