pasta con pepe e caciotta al tartufo
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) pasta
- 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup(s) pecorino romano cheese flecked w/ black truffle (black truffle salt or black truffle oil or, of course, shavings of fresh truffle will work here, too)
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- sliced green onions (optional)
- I dump the pasta into salted boiling water for about 12 minutes. I usually take a noodle out at the 10 minute mark to see how cooked it is, and then adjust my cooking time based on that. It’s not rocket science, but it can be intuitive.
- Using my netspoon, I fish out my al dente pasta, and dump the noodles into my pan, where my butter has been melting over medium heat.
- I toss everything well…
- … add my cream, and simmer…
- … and I add my cheese, and simmer, until my sauce is the thickness I want. If I want to thin it some, I add a bit of my pasta water, and stir well. At the last moment, I add some sea salt and a hefty serving of cracked black pepper, until it tastes real durn good.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by yayitscindiee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
pasta con pepe e caciotta al tartufo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes