Pasta c Fontina Cheese fondue sauce
Toss this sauce with your favorite pasta and sauteed chicken and vegetables such as asparagus and shiitake mushrooms for a tasty dinner entree.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) dry white wine
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 4 ounce(s) Mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup(s) half & half cream
- 8 ounce(s) Fontina cheese shredded
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- In a saucepan, bring wine to a boil and add minced garlic.
- Boil mixture until reduced to 3 tablespoons.
- Turn down the heat and add Mascarpone and stir until melted.
- Add half & half cream and heat until almost boiling.
- Remove pan from heat and add shredded Fontina slowly, a small amount at a time, stirring constantly until cheese melts and mixture is smoothly blended.
- If needed, return pan to low heat to melt the cheese.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and white pepper.
- Stir well before using.
- If made ahead, refrigerate fondue in covered storage container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MBHartung and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta c Fontina Cheese fondue sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments