Very good fast week night meal.
Pasta with Burst Tomatoes and Mascarpone
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 (24-oz.) package frozen cheese-filled ravioli
- 3 pt. assorted grape tomatoes
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup torn assorted fresh herbs (such as parsley and basil)
- 1 (8-oz.) container mascarpone cheese
- 1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, preheat broiler with oven rack 4 to 5 inches from heat. Stir together tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Broil 5 to 8 minutes or until tomatoes are charred, stirring halfway through.
- 3. Transfer tomato mixture to a large bowl. Stir in butter, next 3 ingredients, and 1/4 cup fresh herbs. Spoon over hot cooked ravioli; dollop with cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup fresh herbs. Serve immediately.
- Note: We tested with Celentano Cheese Ravioli.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note