Pasta, Broccoli and Grape salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) bowtie pasta
- 2 cup(s) broccoli
- 1 cup(s) red grapes, halved
- 1 cup(s) toasted nuts (pecans, almonds)
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Cook pasta til al dente. Blance broccoli til bright green then shock in ice water. Mix sugar and vinegar, s, and p. Then add mayo and sour cream. Mix dresssing with pasta and broccoli. Allow to chill 3 hours before serving. Just before serving toss nuts and grapes into the salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by auburn89 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta, Broccoli and Grape salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables