Really tasty. As my 8 year old daughter said... "this is a really good way to get kids to eat healthy" :)
Pasta Bake Florentine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (26-oz.) jars pasta sauce
- 1 cup marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Saute onion, red pepper and mushrooms until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in ground beef, salt, and pepper. Cook until beef is browned, about 5 to 7 minutes; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce, artichokes and spinach until well combined. Stir in cooked pasta. Transfer to a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta Bake Florentine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes Like This