Pasta Bake Florentine
Not only is this baked pasta delicious, but the variety of vegetables makes it colorful and appealing as well.
Yield: Serves 8
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (26-oz.) jars pasta sauce
- 1 cup marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Saute onion, red pepper and mushrooms until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in ground beef, salt, and pepper. Cook until beef is browned, about 5 to 7 minutes; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce, artichokes and spinach until well combined. Stir in cooked pasta. Transfer to a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta Bake Florentine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Main Dishes