Pasta Antipasto Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 cube(s) corkscrew macaroni
- 2 jar(s) 6 1/2 marinated artichokes hearts, undrained
- 1/4 cup(s) Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cube(s) green olives
- 1/2 cup(s) ripe olives
- 2 medium carrots, baby, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium green pepper, cut in strips
- 3 ounce(s) sliced salami
- 3 ounce(s) sliced pepperoni
- Filled a large saucepan with water and bring to a rolling boil. Place macaroni in it and cook until tender or done, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain Rinse in cold water, set aside.
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving liquid. Add Italian dresing and pepper to artichoke liquid to make marinade, stirring well. Combine artichoke hearts and next six ingredients. Toss Gently. Add cooked noodles, salami and pepperoni, toss gently. Chill thoroughly.l Serve using slotted spoon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta Antipasto Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes