Pasta Alla Matriciana
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 3 piece(s) Pancetta, thick pieces Chopped
- 1 Onion, medium Chopped
- 1 can(s) Tomatoes, 28 oz
- 1 pinch(s) Pepperinchino (crushed red pepper)
- 1 pound(s) Pasta, bucatoni
- Cheese, Romano or Parmagiano Shredded
- Fresh Herbs Chopped
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Brown pancetta until crisp; remove pancetta. Cook onion in pancetta fat until cooked to your preference. Drain and discard fat.
- Cook tomatoes in pan until warmed through. Add pancetta and onions. Add chili, salt, and pepper.
- Cook about 20 minutes.
- Prepare bucatoni according to package instructions and drain. Return pasta to pot. Add tomatoe sauce.
- Place pasta in a serving dish and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Add fresh chopped herbs, parsley and/or basil if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Denismor1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note