Orange pekoe tea is not flavored with orange. The name actually refers to the grade of tea, with orange pekoe consisting of leaves that are smaller than medium-size, coarser pekoe leaves.
Yield: Makes 2 quarts
- 6 1/4 cups boiling water
- 3 family-size orange pekoe tea bags
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup frozen passion-fruit juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- Pour 6 1/4 cups boiling water over tea bags. Cover and steep 3 minutes. Remove tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Chill 1 hour.
- Stir together chilled tea, cranberry juice, and juice concentrate. Serve over ice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages