Passion Fruit Zombie
Tropical fruits and apricot brandy provide this drink with a balanced sweetness, tempered by tart lime juice and a dash of bitters.
Yield: Makes 1 cocktail
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) gold rum
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) silver or white rum
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) Zombie Mix
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1/4 to 1/2 ounce (1/2 to 1 tablespoon) Myers' dark rum (optional)
- Garnishes: maraschino cherry, cocktail umbrella
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Cover, and shake vigorously. Pour into a tall glass filled with ice. Top with dark rum, if desired. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note