Passion Fruit Zombie
Tropical fruits and apricot brandy provide this drink with a balanced sweetness, tempered by tart lime juice and a dash of bitters.
Yield: Makes 1 cocktail
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) gold rum
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) silver or white rum
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) Zombie Mix
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1/4 to 1/2 ounce (1/2 to 1 tablespoon) Myers' dark rum (optional)
- Garnishes: maraschino cherry, cocktail umbrella
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Cover, and shake vigorously. Pour into a tall glass filled with ice. Top with dark rum, if desired. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages