These pretzels are a hit at any get together.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bag(s) Pretzels
- 1 package(s) Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Dressing Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dill Weed
- 1 bottle(s) 12 oz Orville Redenbacher's Buttery Flavored Popcorn Oil
- Mix together all ingredients (except pretzels) in small bowl.
- Put pretzels in large bowl. Pour mixture over pretzels and stir. Stir every 10 minutes for about an hour. Store in plastic bag or sealed container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by seabrz1960 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Party Pretzels Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers