I liked the potatoes but I would add more cheese to them next time.
Party Potatoes Deluxe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pinch(s) love
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, divided
- 1 pound country-style frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 1/4 cup butter in an 8×8-inch casserole dish and place it in the oven to melt while the oven it heats up.
- Meanwhile combine hash browns, green onion, sour cream, shredded cheese and soup in a large bowl and mix well. Transfer mixture to the casserole dish after the butter has melted. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Melt remaining 1/4 cup butter in a medium-sized bowl in the microwave, then mix well with crushed cornflakes. Top potatoes with this mixture and bake for 15 more minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenniferld87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Party Potatoes Deluxe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables