- 9 medium potatoes peeled
- 1-1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cube(s) butter divided
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika optional
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Peel potatoes and boil in salted garlic water until tender (can poke with fork easily). Drain and mash potatoes with 1/2 cube of butter (4 tablespoons). Add salt & pepper to taste; blend in sour cream and cream cheese; whip until smooth. Spread potatoes in buttered casserole dish. Dot the top with squares of butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davanstone and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note