Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Bag, Ore Ida Hash Brown Potatoes
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- Cook Ore Ida potatoes in microwave. Saute onion with butter. Mix all ingredients together and place in a 13 x 9 pan. Top with crushed corn flakes. Bake at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Party Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables