Community Recipe from
- 8-9 cup(s) Potatoes Diced and peeled
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 (8 oz) package(s) cream cheese Softened
- 1 (8oz) carton(s) French onion dip
- In a large saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; drain. Mash the potatoes with butter, milk, salt and pepper until smooth. Add cream cheese and onion dip; mix well. Spread in a greased 2-1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hour or overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JulieMcarthur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes