Party Mashed Potato Casserole
- 6 cup(s) water
- 12 tablespoon(s) butter, unsalted (1 1/2 sticks)
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese cubed and softened
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 16 ounce(s) sour cream
- 15 ounce(s) mashed potato flakes (about 9 cups)
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Grease a 13"x9" or a 2-quart baking dish (cooking spray is fine).
- 3. Heat water, butter, garlic salt and onion salt to boiling in a 6-quart pot. Remove from heat.
- 4. Add cream cheese, milk and sour cream, stirring until cream cheese is dissolved.
- 5. Stir in mashed potato flakes, mixing until all ingredients are well combined. Spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
- 6. Sprinkle with paprika and bake 1 hour or until bubbling around edges and golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaraPlocha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note