- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 (7 1/2-ounce) packages party rolls
- 2 pounds thinly sliced ham, chopped
- 12 ounces Swiss cheese slices
How to Make It
Beat butter and next 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
Split rolls horizontally without separating; spread butter mixture evenly over bottom halves. Top with ham, cheese, and remaining halves of rolls.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.