Party Cheese Balls
For a festive presentation, roll up this flavorful mixture into 7 mini cheese balls as pictured. For just one, proceed as directed in the recipe, rolling mixture into one large ball.
Yield: 7 mini balls
- 2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon pimento, chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Optional: chopped pecans
- Blend cream cheese until light and fluffy; add Cheddar cheese and next 7 ingredients. Shape into 7 mini balls (about one cup each); wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm. Roll in pecans, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note