Great cheese ball!! It is really large. My husband and I love it so much I try not to make it to often because we eat it all!
Party Cheese Ball
Known to frequent holiday open houses, this creamy appetizer with a nutty exterior doesn't stick around long. Which is exactly why you'll want to keep this recipe handy.
- Calories: 130
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 135mg
- Sugars: 1g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Calcium: 8%
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell peppers
- 2 teaspoons tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans, toasted
- BEAT cream cheese and Cheddar in small bowl with mixer until blended.
- ADD all remaining ingredients except nuts; mix well. Refrigerate several hours.
- SHAPE into ball; roll in nuts. Serve with RITZ Crackers.
- kraft kitchens tipsVARIATION Prepare by reducing the amount of Cheddar cheese to 1/2 cup and using PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese. In addition, coat the cheese ball with chopped fresh parsley instead of chopped nuts.SUBSTITUTESubstitute pimentos for the red bell peppers and/or toasted chopped PLANTERS Slivered Almonds or finely chopped fresh parsley for the nuts.VARIATION Mix cream cheese mixture as directed; shape into log or 24 small balls, each about 1 inch in diameter. Roll in nuts until evenly coated. Serve as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note