- 1 pound parsnips, scraped and boiled
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- Mash parsnips; add butter, milk, salt, and pepper. Beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes.
- Shape into patties 2 inches in diameter and 1/2-inch thick; dredge patties in flour. Fry in hot drippings until golden brown, turning once. Drain well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables