- 1 pound parsnips, scraped and boiled
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- Mash parsnips; add butter, milk, salt, and pepper. Beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes.
- Shape into patties 2 inches in diameter and 1/2-inch thick; dredge patties in flour. Fry in hot drippings until golden brown, turning once. Drain well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note