More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 208
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 32g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 52mg
- Sodium: 157mg
- 1 (12 oz.) package medium or wide egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add noodles; bring back to a boil and cook, stirring often, until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until softened but not browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in parsley and remove from heat.
- Drain noodles, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Return noodles to pot and stir in butter-onion mixture. Season with salt and pepper. If noodles appear dry, add reserved cooking liquid 1 Tbsp. at a time. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes