Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) bulgur
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 cup(s) flat-lead parsley (about 2 bunches) finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh mint chopped
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 small cucumber peeled, seeded, diced
- 4 scallions thinly sliced
- 1. Combine water and bulgur in a small saucepan. Bring to a full boil, remove from heat, cover and let stand until the water is absorbed and the bulgur is tender, 25 minutes or according to package directions. If any water remains, drain bulgur in a fine-mesh sieve. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool for 15 minutes.
- 2. Combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add parsley, mint, tomatoes, cucumber and scallions to the bulgur. Add the dressing and toss. Serve at room temperature or chill for at least 1 hour to serve cold.
- Calories - 163
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hugheswoman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parsley Tabbouleh Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables