- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 quarts lightly packed curly-parsley leaves
- 2 scallions including green tops, cut into thin slices
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, cut into thin slices
How to Make It
In a small frying pan, toast the pine nuts over moderately low heat, stirring frequently, until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Or toast them in a 350° oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
In a large glass or stainless-steel bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Add the oil slowly, whisking.
Add the parsley, scallions, tomatoes, and mushrooms and toss. Top with the pine nuts.