- 1 medium onion, diced
- Olive oil
- 2 cups mashed cooked potatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Garnish: Italian parsley
- Sauté onion in 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet until tender; remove from heat.
- Combine onion, potatoes, and next 3 ingredients, stirring well; stir in parsley and next 3 ingredients.
- Pour 1 teaspoon oil into a nonstick skillet; place over medium heat until hot. Drop potato mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls into skillet, and flatten slightly; cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels; repeat procedure with remaining potato mixture, adding oil as needed. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This