Tasteless. We did add some basil pesto to it and then it was good but I wouldn't do this recipe again.
Five ingredients are all it takes to whip up a simple side of Parsley Orzo.
Yield: Serves 2 (serving size: about 1/2 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 237
- Fat: 8.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Sodium: 148mg
- 1/2 cup orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Cook orzo according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain. Stir in toasted pine nuts, chopped fresh parsley, olive oil, and salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables