Parsley-Mint Salsa Verde
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Heather Chadduck
More From Southern Living
Total: 35 Minutes
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients and 2 Tbsp. water until salt dissolves. Whisk in parsley and mint. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Brought to the table by Elizabeth Winslow, cofounder of Farmhouse Delivery (farmhousedelivery.com).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note